Our Exclusive Benefits
- Monthly member meetings/social networking events. Highlights include: Award Gala, Holiday Social, and Magazine Kick-Off Party
- Your business linked on our website and listed in our official magazine
- Access to leads generated from our website, events, and social media accounts
- Professional development opportunities, including the Florida Governor’s Conference on Tourism
- Opportunity to exhibit in and participate in three yearly styled shoots
- Opportunity to advertise in our official magazine, Anna Maria Island Wedding
- Opportunity to win “Best of Anna Maria Island Wedding Association” yearly award
- Ribbon cutting opportunities
- Access to annual marketing report
- AMIWA Member Badge to use on your website
The Anna Maria Island Wedding Association (AMIWA) mission, in addition to promoting Anna Maria Island as a unique destination wedding location, is to foster a collaborative forum for members with support through education and business development tools. Additionally, the AMIWA provides a platform for the work of our premier members to be recognized by peers and showcased for inquiring couples.
- Employ ethical business principles and comply with all regulations and laws.
- Safeguard all confidential information about clients and protect the public from unfair or fraudulent practices.
- Maintain adequate insurance coverage to assure the company and client are protected.
- Give credit where credit is due; acknowledge the use of another’s work.
- Be truthful about professional experience and qualifications.
- Treat other professionals with kindness, respect, and cooperation.
- Treat employees fairly, protecting their rights and welfare.
- Treat all people with respect, regardless of age, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, or gender.
- Strive for excellence and consistently meet the expectations of clients, colleagues, and referral sources.
- You must be recommended by an active member who writes a letter of reference on your behalf.
- Your business must be primarily located in Manatee County.
- Your business must have been legally operational for one year prior to submitting your application.
- You must have a website representing your business (we can help with this).
- You must assist couples regardless of faith, color, and sexual orientation. We are a welcoming community to all couples.